Thursday, March 22, 2007

Random Old Photos


Amish School Coat Room, 2001
I'm trying to organize my photos. They are currently scattered (and I mean scattered) across two computers and one external hard drive. The organization of my photo files is beginning to resemble the organization in my closet. "Dee-sas-ter' is the best descriptor that I can come up with for both.

Lately, I find myself looking for a photo that I just know that I have, but I can't find it.
Of course, I find it three weeks later while looking for another photo that I just know that I have..... Better to take control of the situation now, before it's totally out of hand.

These two, I'd forgotten about entirely.
Prepare yourself for many mindless postings of photos having nothing to do with Maine. Don't worry, it won't last too long.

No comments: