Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm 99% Sure I'll Be Receiving One of These

Given my family's beliefs and my step son's fervor, should the rapture occur in my lifetime, it's certain that I'm going to get one of these....

The really cool thing about this is the way that it works --it's just like that switch on Lost. It's a dead man switch. If someone doesn't reset the bugger, it sends the emails. I'd contend that a sending the left-behind letter will have a way bigger impact than the electromagnetic burst in the South Pacific.

3 comments:

Wisdom Weasel said...

This is quite fantastic (in all meanings of the word). You should pre-empt him and send him this.

mainelife said...

Good idea, Weasel. Maybe I will gift him the song on iTunes.

Unknown said...

That is NOT the kind of rapture letter I was expecting. ;)